Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day (A few things motherhood taught me)

Happy Mother"s Day everyone I hope you are enjoying your day...whither your Mom or not if you have a mom or a motherly figure than you can appreciate the importance of this day.

 Here are a few things motherhood has taught me. .........
1. Love me more! People treat you how you treat you. Show the world you have standard and that's important to who you are..

2. Don't settle! Sometimes life gets really bad but the will to hold on will produce perseverance, so dream big and know your child is taking note of this.   

3.Be the example! my life my choices be the peacemaker, always learning and of joyful spirit. 

4.One of the most important was when I had my son Joshua. I was told through my faith in the Lord that I had as much to teach him as his father did l. You see i had an common idea that only fathers can truly teach a son how to be a man, but the truth is I have to actively sow the values and beliefs that are important to developing his character.

I hope your Mother's day is filled with joy 
-Crystal Beamon  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lane Bryant Giveaway

Thinking about a new wardobe for the New Year! ? Like gift card giveaways?  If your answer was YES  Enter by clicking the link below ...